counter stats Scamming the scammers: Charlie Brown - Super Sausage, Inc.

Scamming the scammers

Scambaiting - The only sport a true geek can win

Friday, January 06, 2006

Charlie Brown - Super Sausage, Inc.

March 1st,

ATTN:
It’s my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which
I intend to establish in your country.Though I have not met with you before
but I believe,one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed
sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of Twleve million U.S
dollars ($12,000,000.00) which my late Client in a security storage
house here before he was poisoned by unknow persons. Now I decided to
invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside
the country for security and political reasons.We want you to help
us to transfer this fund to your country for investment purposes on
the followings below: If you you can be of an assistance to us we
will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund.

It is very important that you forward to me your full name ,your private
telephone and fax numbers/occupation,to enable me send all relevant
documents pertaining the deposit of this fund to you.

Hence I will not want to be exposed this is to aviod losing the money.

I await your soonest response.

Thank you and God bless
you.

Sincerely,

Charles brown

_________________________________________________________

Mr. Charles Brown

Thank you for your email. I am very intrigued about this offer. What details do you need from me?

My name is Ray Thull, and I am the Purchasing Director for Super Sausage, Inc. We specialize in fine sausages, and just this year broke our personal best and had a gross profit of over $6.9 million USD. While we are fine on income, we are always on the lookout for new investments into our sausage empire. We think everyone should be slipped a sausage now and then, as it is very good for you to take a sausage every now and then.

What do I need to set up my receipt of this money? Below is my contact information. Please hurry with the details, and perhaps we can slip you a sausage for being so generous.

Ray Thull
Purchasing Director-Super Sausage, Iinc.
Phone: 1-206-984-4190
“Slipping the sausage”

So this one has the standard exchange, them offering money, me playing stupid and dangling a carrot, dropping a little detail about how rich I am.
_________________________________________________________

March 5th

Dear Ray,

I have being waiting for your response over my last
email to you please get back to me with the content of
my last email to you.

Waiting for your positive reponse regarding my email
to you.

Your brother,

_______________________________________________
March 6th

Charles,

I replied back to you 4 days ago. Below is the copy of the email, which I havent heard back on.

I attach the same letter I sent above.

_____________________________________________

March 7th Dear Ray, why are you calling me chuck? I think you are not serious about this business please for the sake of my timr do not utilized my time unecessary for the sake of joking over the internet. Regards,

Man, what a paranoid stupid shit.

_____________________________________________

March 7th

Dont get upset Chief, "Chuck" is slang for "Charles" or "Charlie" where I am from. I was just trying to be friendly, I wasnt aware you were girlie.

God, this guy is a little beeyotch. He's gonna be slappable :)

I am attaching a copy of my passport for you, and am awaiting yours.

Ray



_____________________________________________

March 8th

Dear Ray,

I am in receipt of your email including you attached
passport, the content is well understood. I have to
tell you the first procedure before you can talk of
opening dollar account, you are required to contact
the company where the money was deposited. Tell the
company that you are the beneficiary of Mr. Mark
Michelle properties that they have to tell you what
you should do inorder to get money which he deposited
with your companys before his death.

After that they will now respond to you and tell you
what they will need inorder to transfer the money into
your dollar account in your country.

See their contact information.

Name of the Company: ADP Organisation LTD.
Tel.+234 803 881 4129
Email: adp_organisation@yahoo.co.uk
Please contact them right away through email for the
way forward of the business.

Waiting for your update information from the company.

Your brother,

More standard blah.

_____________________________________________

March 8th

You got it. I will contact them immediately.

_____________________________________________

March 8th

This goes to the fake lawyer. I'm such a wordsmith.

Dear ADP OrganiZation Ltd,

Charlie Brown told me to contact you. I am the missing relative and am here to claim the funds. I am related to Mr. Mark
Michelle and the sole relative, and I need to know what to do to get his stuff. Show me the money.

Ray Thull
Purchasing Director-Super Sausage, Iinc.
Phone: 1-206-984-4190
"Slipping the sausage"

_________________________________

March 8th


From:Okata Bright.
ADP Organisation
West African Office.
Tel.+234 803 881 4129

Attention:Raynar Thull,

My organisation received your email but you did not
authenticate your self by giving us exactly what you
want, Our organisation are dealing with many clients
so which client are you refering to proof by sending
to us your full identification and the name of the
depositor before we can now give attention to your
proposal.
Thanks.
From:Okata Bright.
ADP Organisation
West African Office.
Tel.+234 803 881 4129

_____________________________________

March 9th

Charlie asks whats going on.

Dear Ray,
Thanks for your email. Please incase if the
organisation contacted you please try to keep me
informed with their communication with you.

Thanks.

_________________________________

March 9th

They didnt seem to know who I was. Below is the email I sent them.

--------------------

Dear ADP OrganiZation Ltd,

I am the missing relative and am here to claim the funds. I am related to Mr. Mark
Michelle and the sole relative, and I need to know what paperwork needs to be filed on behalf of his death.

Ray Thull
Purchasing Director-Super Sausage, Iinc.
Phone: 1-206-984-4190
"Slipping the sausage"

___________________________________________________

March 9th From: Okata Bright O. ADP organisation ltd Tel.+234 803 881 4129 To: Ray Thull, I receievd your application on behalf of the ADP organisation ltd. I am sending you an identification form which you will print it out fill with your photogragh scan and return it back immediately with sum of $500 within 48 hours. The $500 should be transmitted by western union money transfer in the above information. Name: Okata Bright O. Country:Nigeria. On behalf of ADP organisation ltd. We have come to serve you better. Thanks From: Okata Bright O. ADP organisation ltd Tel.+234 803 881 4129

Well, down to business. They send me a nicely faked form. Instead of filling it out, I put in a nice fat DLL file for them to try and open.


___________________________________________________

March 9th

Here is the form. Let me know if you have any problems. I included the WU information at the bottom of it for $600 dollars, as requested.

___________________________________________________

Charlie is getting impatient.

March 9th Dear Ray, The message you sent to them was ok, please you have to update me with any communication you have with them.

___________________________________________________

March 9th

I received an Identification Form from them, and have filled it out and sent it back.

I am awaiting your ID that was requested in the first email. Please attach it, as I am not authorized to go further until I receive it.

Ray Thull

Try and open this Chuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home