counter stats Scamming the scammers: Diana Ramirez - Assistant Jedi

Scamming the scammers

Scambaiting - The only sport a true geek can win

Friday, January 06, 2006

Diana Ramirez - Assistant Jedi

Feb 6th

Attn Sir/Madam
I am writing you this mail on my sick bed and with pains in my heart.
I am Mrs. Diana Ramirez; my husband was the former Divisional Assistant Manager to the WORLD BANK. He died on a business trip on the 22ND of April 2005.
Three months after his death, I went for a check-up, my late husband’s doctor told me that my lungs have been infected with a problem due to the shock of the sudden news of my husbands death. I decided to go for a surgery immediately so that my lungs will not be affected badly.
Two months after the surgery, the same problem continues, and then I have to be transferred to another hospital for thorough treatment. But when I got to the new hospital, the doctors there confirmed that I am suffering from the cancer of the lungs, and have been infected badly, and the worst of all is that they is no other remedy for it and that I have only three months to live. Unfortunately, I and my late husband had no issue (child) before his death. That is the reason why I seek for your assistance.
I and my late husband had the sum of twelve million United States dollars (USD $12,000,000) on our joint account, and as this problem has risen up, I have no other person or child to inherit this money when I die. Therefore the only role that I want you to play is to help me in finding a GOD fearing person or a someone that can be trusted that will help me to invest this money wisely. My intentions are for the money to be used in building orphanage homes, support the poor and the needy and help in building churches.
Am appealing to Individuals, Co-operate bodies, Churches and Non Governmental Organization(NGO) that can help me in investing this money wisely or if you know fully well that you are a trust worthy person, please reply this mail stating that you will help.
I will like to use this medium to inform you too to help me in prayers and to ask GOD to accept my soul in heaven when I die.
Thanks and God bless as you come to my aide.
Yours Sincerely,

______________________________

Feb 6th

Greetings! My name is Ray Thull, and I received your email. First, let me express my sorrow at hearing of your loss and illness. Like you, I am a christain, and would do whatever it takes to help out my fellow followers. I lost friends in the tsunami disaster, and have been donating thousands of dollars every month to help them! Dangling carrot

I discussed this with my church group, and we would like to help you as well! Please send instructions and information to this address, and may the lord bless you!

—–
Master Raynar Thull
Assistant Jedi Initiator
Yavin Temple of the Jedi
—–

______________________________

Here fishy fishy…

Feb 8th

Dear Raynar Thull,

I am please to receive your mail of interest to assist me on this project.Please be informed that because of my condition i will not be able to be present physically to attend to this transaction and as such i will be introducing you to my late husbands attorney whom i have spoken with concerning your interest to help me transfer the money as the next of kin to my late husband before writing you this mail and right now he is waiting to hear from you so that he will direct you on what to do.Please note that the attorney do not know any thing about you,all i told him is that you are the next of kin to my late Husband and if after a successefull execution of the project you will compensate him with some reasonable amount from the total sum.all the same you are advised to fear not this transaction for it is 100% hitch-risk free and i will advice you to please follow the instructions of the attorney very carefully as soon as he link both of you so that you will start off with the transfer process with the holding bank,i wish God will keep my life to enjoy what i and my husband suffered together but all the same i pray that God will give you wisdom to take up this task up your self and in a very good faith.
Finally,note that confidentiality of this transaction should be our watchword.Please be informed,therefore i urge you to keep this transaction confidential.I am telling this because of the information i got from the information unit of the bank indicating that the bank managers and the directors have the intentions of diverting the fund to their private bank account.In view of the above details you are to send the following information to me to enable me send it to the attorney to commence the transfer process immediately by filing in an application to the bank for claims.Please note that this information was requested my late husbands attorney.
1)Your full names and address for applying for claim 2)Your mobile phone number/fax numbers for easy communication and transmitting of documents.
Thanks as i wait for your Response.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Diana Ramirez.

______________________________
Feb 8th

Greetings Mrs Diana Ramirez,

I would be happy to help you and send you my information. I will also keep your confidentiality. However, the other Masters here at the Temple have informed me that before any transactions are to take place, I will need at least two pieces of information. They are:

1) A scan of an OFFICIAL id, such as a passport or license.
2) We will be sending a copy of our Temple logo. Someone (It should be of you, or of your attorney, or secretary, etc.) will need to print it out, then have a picture taken holding it and send it back. This will assure the other Masters that security has been maintained.

Below is my contact information

Raynar Thull
Phone: 1-320-306-3587
500 Republica
Yavin Temple, Coruscant 22819-3214

—–
Master Raynar Thull
Assistant Jedi Initiator
Yavin Temple of the Jedi
—–

I attach my passport to be all “legit”.

passport.jpg
______________________________

She has sent me some emails from her barrister, which I ignore, and almost three weeks later, I get this…
March 1st

HelloRaynar Thull ,
How are you doing today,
i hav been weting to hear from you but i dont know what is hollding your mail.
i am very worrid because steel have not here from my attony.Hope know problems please kindly update me on the transaction.

Regards
Mrss diana ramirez

______________________________

Time to put the blame on her…SLAP

March 1st

Hello Diana, it has been awhile since I have not heard from you. I must say I am rather upset, and am concerned about this deal. Our last contact was almost 3 weeks ago, and then you disappear. I am attaching the last email I sent, and the requested information we need to conclude this transaction. Please hurry, as I am also in contact with another business dealing, and do not have the funds to invest in both. Whoever sends me the required information first is the one I will work with. Sorry to be so arupbt, but your lateness has put pressure on us.

—–
Master Raynar Thull
Assistant Jedi Initiator
Yavin Temple of the Jedi
—–

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home