counter stats Scamming the scammers: Dr. Tony Elumalumuallu - Chocolate Starfish

Scamming the scammers

Scambaiting - The only sport a true geek can win

Friday, January 06, 2006

Dr. Tony Elumalumuallu - Chocolate Starfish

Feb 17th

FROM THE DESK OF: DR. TONY ELUMALU THE MANAGER OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA – PLC. (UNION BANK HEADQUATERS, UNION HOUSE) LAGOS, NIGERIA. Send your mails to this box : tony_manager_1@yahoo.com Fax 234-56781 Tell 234-8032375257 Dear Sir/madam, I am Dr.Tony Elumalu, the Manager of Union Bank of Nigeria Plc. (Union Bank Headquarters) Union House, Lagos Nigeria. It is with belief and trust that I send you this obvious and sensitive business proposal to enable me remit the sum of USD$20.5 Million (Twenty Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) into your account. This amount belongs to ENGR. WOLF GANG ANDERSON from Sweden an operation account number 0130648335800 an expatriate with (STRABAG NIGERIA PLC.) and has been operating it since the past 14 years (fourteen years) until November 7th 2000 when he died as a result of plane crash of ADC Airline with the flight number being 747 from Port Harcourt, River State to Lagos at the Ojai River near Lagos where the incident happened.

(Good lord, talk about run on sentences.)

Meanwhile, the total sum in the account is now USD$24 Million (Twenty Four Million United States Dollars Only). USD$24 Million was the total sum, USD$20.5 Million amount to be withdrawn; USD$3.5 Million Banks commission interest. Now we have financially agreed, my colleagues and I to arrange with you a as a reliable foreign partner who will assist us by claiming to be the next of kin to the account owner who died in plane crash. The entire ground work would be carried out by us. We are contacting you because by law, we are precluded from operating any foreign bank account while in service. METHOD/MODE OF SHARING:- A. Total sum with account = USD$24 Million B. Amount to be withdrawn = USD$20.5 Million C. Myself and my colleagues = USD$12 Million D. Account holder (That’s you) = USD$7Million E. Incidential expenses = USD$ 35 F. Banks commission interest = USD$ 40

(I’m betting that E and F will be the start of what they want me to come up with.)

Finally, I would highly appreciate it if you could make up your mind for us to do the business, which will be of great mutual benefit to both of us, Thanking you for you kind co-operation and remain blessed as we look forward to hearing from you soonest. My sincere regard to you. Fax 234-56781 Tall 234-8032375257 Best Regards. Dr.Tony Elumalu

_______________________________________________

Oh goody, things have been going slow lately.

Feb 17th

Dear Dr. Tony Elumalumuallu, They usually dont catch the name switch…

My oh my, your offer has come at a most unexpected time. I will certainly like to help you out, as my company is beginning to expand in new and exciting areas, and are constantly on the lookout for investments.

Allow me to explain a little about myself. My name Is Ray Thull, and I am Vice President of Chocolate Starfish, Inc. (If you dont know what one is, grab a mirror, put it under your butt, and have a gander). We specialize in gourmet chocolates, and operate worldwide. This year alone we have had gross profits of over $12 million US. While it is a lot of money, we are greedy asses who constantly want more. Your help in this can change my life, as I am having troubles at home with my wife and two kids, who I am not sure are mine (she gave it out like candy, if you know what I mean).

I will talk this over with my associates, but I can virtually guarantee that they will want me to do business with you. Please send me whatever information you need from me. ($100 bucks says a “Barrister” will contact me.)

Sincerely,

Ray Thull
Vice President, Chocolate Starfish, Inc.
“Serving it all day long”

_______________________________________________

Feb 18th
Dear Raynar Thull,

Good Day and how are you doing? I sincerely thanks you for your urgent response to my business proposal, i having read your mail With understand, please my proposal it has to do with your honest cooperation, absolute trust and confidentiality, this venture has to remain a sacred secret between you and me.
However, I shall need your banking details account number, account name and your full name, address, private telephone number, fax and your mobile number and you age if any, to be able to communicate with you easily and to build more confidence, as soon as you send your bank details, I shall contact the services of an attorney to commerce all the necessary applications to the court of law and bank respectively, for us to obtain the affidavits oath of fund claim, precutting you legally as the rightful beneficiary next of kin to the fund and upon receiving this affidavit and submitting to the bank, we will be able to get the transfer approvals to your designated bank account, and subsequently the fund will be simple transferred into your bank account, call me on my number for further directives, 234-8032375257. Thanks Best Regards. Dr.Tony Elumalu

_______________________________________________

Feb 18th

Hello Mr. Bony, thank you again for contacting me. Never caught the first name screw up, lets make it more obvious.

Below are my bank account details for you. I am also attaching a scan of my passport, and would like the same from you so that I can put a face to the name.

Hope all is well.

Ray Thull
Vice President, Chocolate Starfish, Inc.
“Serving it all day long”

Ah, my wonderful Photoshopped passport.


_______________________________________________

Feb 18th

I am so sorry, I hit the send button to early. Here is my bank information.

First National Bank and Trust of Theeves (As in Thieves)
193 Hustle Road
No. 19284341900 (note the 419 reference)

_______________________________________________

Feb 19th
Dear Raynar
Thanks for your mail
I will like you to send to me your private cell Phone number and fax number that I can reach you at anytime. It’s important that you keep the transaction secret/confidential until the funds have been credited into your account. I will apply for the payment on your behalf tomorrow and it will take us 5 working days to close the deal so we need to cooperate with each other fully to ensure nothing stop us from achieving our aim I will call you as soon as I receive your phone number because we need to talk to have a better understanding of each other and the transaction Please from henceforth only reply me through this email address this is for security reasons. I will call you as soon as I receive your Phone number today

Stay blessed
Dr.Tony Elumalu

_______________________________________________

Feb 19th

Dr. Tony,

Below is my personal line that will bypass my secretary. I am very anxious about getting this deal done, so that I can retire and my mistress and I can be together and share our passion for Mogwai. Do you have any Mogwai in your area? I will attach a picture, they are our favorite animals and we try and find them wherever we can. I will gladly pay a premium of $4,000 per Mogwai you can find. They enjoy pickles, so look for them where pickles can be found.



(A wild goose chase, perhaps?)

I think I may buy a boat tomorrow, since I will soon be wealthy. I’m on the verge of leaving my wife, too, since I will now be able to trade up. (hot diggidy damn)

I am still awaiting a form of identification from you as well. I will also find out whether or not my associates will be requiring an Authorization Photo (basically a photo of you with our logo to prove security has been maintained). I dont think they will need it, but times are tough these days.

Waiting to hear from you

no. 1-320-306-3587

Ray Thull
Vice President, Chocolate Starfish, Inc.
“Serving it all day long”

p.s. What kind of doctor are you? My gonads have swollen a bit, and I can hardly sit for a long period of time.

_______________________________________________

Feb 20th

Dear Ray

I just called your phone number but got the fax line I must talk to you before I will apply for the payment in your favour Do give me your cell Phone so that we can talk and start the process immedaitely have a nice day Dr Tony

YES! 1st confirmed call to my free eFax line. Start racking those charges up, fool. The number is in California.
_______________________________________________

Feb 20th

Dr. Tony,

My apologies for the fax line, we have a new system in place from Mattel, and they are still working the bugs out. From what other clients have told us, you might have to call it a few times for it to be able to detect it correctly and patch you through to the voice line.

I think I have decided on my boat. I took a picture of it, and will be going to pay for it this week. What do you think of it? I need help thinking of a name. I was thinking “Da Tony”, since you’re going to make me rich. Get back to me.



I think my boat is pretty.

Let me know how the phone works out, as other clients will probably be getting the same errors you are.

Ray Thull
Vice President, Chocolate Starfish, Inc.
“Serving it all day long”

_______________________________________________

Feb 20th

Hi Ray


nice boat u have God will make you own as soon as we conclude the transaction
I will apply for the payment by tomorrow and if the bank contacts you do let me know to advise you on the next move. Please Ray I need your cell Phone number we need to talk ok waiting to hear from you with your cell Phone number Stay blessed Dr Tony

Aww, how sweet. He likes my boat. I’m actually surprised with this guy, he’s pretty quick on the email replies. Hopefully I can drag him on for awhile.
_______________________________________________

Feb 20th

Dr. Tony,

Thank you for your quick response, it tells me that you are a a great business man and that promptness is very important. Believe me, I am acting on this as quick as possible, as I want my boat quickly. The mistress and I are planning on leaving the area for quite some time as soon as I receive this money. The wife has become suspicious of certain “stains” that have appeared in our bedroom, and will find out about me shortly. Also, her bastard kids are really getting on my nerves.

Looks like I have to get out of here. Maybe he can offer some marital advice.

I am afraid to tell you that I do not have a personal cell phone. I dont know if I mentioned it in previous emails, but I became deaf at the age of 14, and now rely on a Speech2Text phone that transcribes audio into a text format. However, for it to work, both parties have to have one. If you can check around for one at your local electronics store, I am sure they can sell you one, they are only about $30 or so, and I would be happy to reimburse you.

Hopefully this will get him to quit asking about contacting me directly. And if not, I can always act pissed off for not being sensitive about my disability.
Have you had any luck finding the Mogwai? My informants in East Asia have reported sitings, but I am hesitant to travel there, as my gonads are still swollen, and I am afraid they might burst if I fly.

Ooohh, me likey the Mogwai.

Do you have any experience with this type of ailment? I notice you are a doctor, and I would pay anything to have this condition corrected.

Please keep trying the number I sent you, the technician from Mattel said it SHOULD be fixed, but they are asking us to continue on to track down the remaining glitches.

Also, since you are being so helpful with this transaction, would you like me to send you a sample kit of our Chocolate Starfish candies? They are quite delicious, if you like a full, nutty taste.

Surely they have Google over there…dont’t they?

Ray Thull
Vice President, Chocolate Starfish, Inc.
“Serving it all day long”

Now it seems though they’re getting confused as to who handles the details, as I receive this…

Feb 21
——————————–
The Executive Director,
Legal/Documentary Credit Dept. UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, Headquarter Annex Victoria Island Lagos- Nigeria TELEPHONE /FAX NO; 234-1-759044224 EMAIL ADDRESS info.unionbankofnigeria@yahoo.com ATTENTION: RAYNAR THULL SIR WE ARE IN RECIEPT OF YOUR APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIMS FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND AS THE NEXT OF KIN OF LATE ENGR. WOLF GANG ANDERSON WHO DEPOSITED SOME FUNDS WITH US. TO PROVE THE TRUTH OF THIS FACT, YOU ARE ASKED TO SUBMIT TO THIS OFFICE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS LISTED BELOW, 1)DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE ENGR. WOLF GANG ANDERSON 2)THREE YEARS TAX CLEARANCE FROM THE BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE NIGERIA 3)AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA 4)A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE AS SOON AS WE RECIEVE THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS FROM YOU WE WILL GO AHEAD TO TRANSFER THE US$20.5M TO YOUR ACCOUNT. YOURS FAITHFULY MR RONALD BASSEY MANAGER LEGAL (UNION)

______________________________

I reply with the following, and forward them the above email.

Feb 21

Dr. Tony,

I received this email today, and I am afraid I dont understand it. It is from the bank asking me for a bunch of details that YOU should have, since you know this man. I am forwarding it on to you for you to handle the details.

Ray Thull
VP - Chocolate Starfish
“Serving it all day long”

_______________________________________________

Feb 21

Hi Ray

Thank God they have started processing the payment on your behalf I will give the lawyer some money for the documents and once he secure any of the documents I will email it to you
But meanwhile Inform the bank that your lawyer here is handling the documentation and as soon as possible he will submit it to them to enable them release your funds to you I will update you but if you do hear anything from the bank let me know immedaitely.

Yes, it is nice that “they” have started the paperwork. It’s unusual that they havent asked for any type of compensation yet. Normally they ask for up-front payment to handle these sorts of fees, but maybe this one is honest…could it be?….naahh. _________________________________

Feb 21

Dr. Tony,

Thank you for your time in clearing up this matter. I wasn’t exactly sure what to do, since I dont have access to any of that paperwork.

My associates have questioned me as to why I do not have any sort of ID scan of you. I have told them that your scanner is broken, but they seem to be hesitant to believe me. If you could send me a scan of some sort of official ID, such as a passport, drivers license, etc, I’m sure they would relax a little.

I would sure like to score a trophy here…

What kind of Doctor did you say you were? I really need some help here, as my gonads have begun to turn a bright reddish color.

Maybe he’ll give me a nice prescription. Hopefully he’ll admit that he’s just a Doctor of Scammalogy or something, so I can bust him on using the title in the proper way.
Did you decide if you wanted me to send you some Chocolate Starfish samples?

Waiting to hear from you,

Ray Thull
Vice President, Chocolate Starfish, Inc.
“Serving it all day long”

_____________________________________________

Feb 23rd

Hi Ray
How are you doing today I hope fine I just want to inform you that the lawyer have seured some of the documents I will scan them and send it to you Stay blessed DR Tony

_____________________________________________

Feb 23rd

Thats great, I’m sure my associates will be happy as to have a copy of your ID, so that they will be able to put a face to the name.

What kind of doctor did you say you were? My gonads have ceased swelling, but they throb and have some type of spurs growing on them that concern me.

Ray Thull
Vice President, Chocolate Starfish, Inc.
“Serving it all day long”

Last chance to send an ID before its time to get pissed.

_____________________________________________

Feb 24th

DEAR Raynar Thull,

PLEASE WHAT IS GOING ON.I HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL THE EXPLANATIONS TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU.WHAT IS GOING ON ARE YOU NO LONGER INTERESTED.PLEASE I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU DID YOU HEAR FROM THE BANK PLASE LATE ME KNOW PLEASE. TANKS TONY ELUMALU

Jeez, what an impatient bitch.

_____________________________________________

Feb 24th

Calm down, Beavis. I sent the information to the bank, and have not heard back. It’s only been one day since you sent me the information. Jeez, are you alwats so impatient in your deals?

I still am awaiting your ID.

Ok, ok, I gave him one more chance before some righteous indignation comes in.

____________________________________________

Feb 25th

Hi Ray


Please find attached the documents for the transaction I will send to my bank ID you requested from me later today when am able to scan it
Please I will need your assistance at this time to pay off the lawyer to enable pay the three year tax the bank demanded from us and secure the tax clearance because this is the only thing holding us now I will like to send to me $1500 through western union money transfer so that by Monday we will have the lawyer secure the tax clearance and have submitted to the bank THE NAME TO USE IS AS BELOW: NAME: MR. JAMES ASAGWARA ADDRESS: LAGOS - NIGERIA TEXT QUESTION: WHAT IS MY FIRST NAME ANSWER: RAY

Send the money through western union money transfer with the name below and forward the western union payment information to me so that the lawyer can claim the money and secure the tax clearance immediately I need your urgent reply so that we can close this deal next week and do let the bank know that by next week all the documents will be submitted to them by your lawyer to enable them release your funds to your account. Stay blessed Dr Tony

Yea, I’ll be REEAALLL urgent on my reply. I pretend that all is well.

________________________________________________________

Feb 25th

I will not be able to send the money for a few days, as it is the weekend and Western Union is closed. I will do it first thing when they open.

________________________________________________________

Feb 26th

Dear Ray


Thanks for your reply I will send to you my ID today as soon as I can have scanned
Please do your best to send the money so that the lawyer can complete the documentation by tomorrow and we them look forward to having the money transfered to your account within the week Looking forward to meeting with you soon Stay blessed Dr Tony

__________________________________________________________________

Feb 26th

Ok, today is Sunday, so I will be sending it tomorrow AFTER I receive your ID, then we shall be rich! Have you had any luck on the Mogwai? I notice you have ignored me, and I am wondering whether you are keeping them for yourself. Also, what kind of doctor are you? The green spurs on my gonads have expanded, and now I cant even sit down without one stabbing me in the leg.

WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR ARE YOU?!!?

_________________________________________________________

Feb 27th

Dear Ray


Please find my ID card you requested from me and is important that we complete this transaction this week and have the money paid to you
You have to contact the bank immediately you see this mail and inform them that your lawyer will send the whole documents to them this week and they should be ready to release your funds to you.

For your information I have a doctorate degree in accountancy and am not a medical doctor I suggest you to go your hospital and take care of yourself As soon as you send the money email the western union information to me so that the lawyer can proceed to secure the remaining documents for us Thanks and stay blessed Tony

He attaches a crappy ID, but whatever. Its good enough for now to keep him on the hook.


_______________________________________________________

Feb 27th

Tony,

Oh no…that is sad to hear. I’m afraid I might lose the gonad now. I tried to hit it with a brick, but that didnt work AT ALL. At least I saved my “self” in pickle jars just in case. Thats just nasty, but he doesnt even notice.

Thank you for your ID. I will try and make it to the Western Union today.

Ray

Now he starts to get impatient….

_________________________________________________
Feb 28th

Dear Ray


Please if you have sent the money do email the western union payment infomations to enable the lawyer pick the money and secure the remaining documents for us and have our money released to you by the bank
I am waiting for your urgent reply Stay blessed Dr Tony

And later on…

Dear Ray

Please what is the position the lawyer have been waiting to recieve the money so that we can proceed to secure the documents for us to close the deal
Please do email me let me know the position we need to conclude this transaction this week Waiting from you DR Tony

_________________________________________________

Feb 28th

Time for a little “request”…

Chill tard, you have to give me time to reply to the email. I have sent the money through Western Union. However, my associates are EXTREMELY displeased with me because I have not tried to get an Authorization Photo. They are pleased with the ID you sent, but when sending the money they have asked me not to release it until I receive the photo back. Therefore, I am attaching the files needed for the photo.

1) Print out the attachment as large (preferably in color) as possible
2) Have a picture taken with it holding our logo. You must appear happy, as if our chocolates are the best in the world
3) Scan and send back to me, and my associates will authorize the transfer.

Please note that our overseas clients receive a monthly stipend of $1,200 USD for having their picture taken for no less than 1 year.

Ray Thull
Vice President, Chocolate Starfish, Inc.
“Serving it all day long”

_________________________________________________

Feb 28th

Dear Ray

Please if your not ready for us to conclude this business with me no problems because I am way too big to snap any picture as you have requested if your not ready to release the money so that the lawyer can secure the documents and we close the deal so be it. Yea, I’m sure youll just let me go. I am not a begger we are into a big busniess togather that will benfit your company. Stay blessed Dr Tony
__________________________________________

Feb 28th
Dr. Balony, He still hasnt paid attention to his name changes.

First off, I don’t appreciate the tone you are taking with me. I am more than ready to conclude this business. As I have told you before, the Authentication Photo is not MY call, it is my SUPERVISORS. They are the ones witholding the payment details from me. As soon as you send the picture, they will release it. Also, what is this excuse of being “way too big to snap any picture”? I wasnt aware that cameras had a size limitation on them.Let me remind you that I have given up a good deal because of this transaction. I have thrown out my whore-wife, her two window-licking kids, and even got rid of my mistress, because you promised me riches. I have also arranged for “accidents” for my bosses, because I can’t stand their old crusty balls, and they’ve lived long enough anyways.

Without the Authentication Photo from you, there will be no more dealings. I am also in the process of another deal with a Miriam Abracha who is sending her photograph this week. I told her that you were first on the list, but if you want to puss out, then I will send her the money instead.

Miriam Abracha (or similar) is a common name used by scammers.It’s time to put out or get out, so hurry up with the photo.

Ray Thull
Vice President, Chocolate Starfish, Inc.
“Serving it all day long”
____________________________________________

March 5th

Dear Ray


How are you today,

I have pay the $1500 to the lawyer please sent your information to barrister Festus keyamo, so that him will register your name to the minister of finance and secure the remaining documents for us in court, this is the e-mail address : barrister_festus@o2.pl
As soon as you send your information to him please let me now. Thanks. I am waiting for your urgent reply Stay blessed Dr Tony

Yea, I’m SURE he paid some money.

____________________________________________

March 5th

Thank you very much. However, you didnt tell me what information I need to send. I still havent heard from the lawyer yet, so I dont know where to go from here.

Boy, I’m stupid :)
____________________________________________

March 5th

Dear Tony,

Dont forgot, I am awaiting the Authorization Photo AND the scan of your official ID. Without these, the deal can not proceed further.

Give me some pictures!
____________________________________________

March 6th

Dear Raynar Thull ,


Thanks for your urgent today?
note i have made an enquiring today with the board which you have to claim your fund with the officials in usa ,simply you will be happy due to this have be notify with the above bank in our country ,hence this payment of $1,500. is been paid with the registeration office to enable them issue you the document on your name actually this have be done by the board ,because this fund will be wire to your country by the dilopmatic couriers service ,hope this fund is my life between you nad me ,which is over $2.5m ,investment is yours to invest in your country through your advise ,and moreso my family will rejoice with you and please because once they arrive they will call you on phone to notify you to claim your fund there is some charge involve when they arrive to your country hopefully you have to contact the diplomat on there emaill address now ,which they are now in mission in other country ,with your respond they will give you date on which they will arrive there email is williamuwa2003@yahoo.co.uk. waiting to hear from you and contact they and which i believe they will contact you soonest thanks and much of life. Best Regard. Dr Tony Elumalu.

Blah blah blah
____________________________________________

March 6th

Roger that, contacting them now.

____________________________________________

March 6th

Tony,
I just sent them an email and was told the email address was closed?

Did someone else shut him down?

_______________________________________________

March 7th

Dear Raynar Thull,

I Am sorry For The Inconveniences I Have Made The Complain To Them As Regards There Mail Address Which Is Not Going That They Gave To Me. And I spoke With The Director Of The Diplomat He Gave To Me His Mail Address I Would Like You To Contact Him Via This Mail Address He Will Give To You All The Details That You Need To Know As Regards The Movement Of The Diplomat This Is The Mail Address xxxx@yahoo.com Contact Him with the Mail Address above or Call Him via This Mobile Number 2348023198545 or 2348038949698 for More Information

.He Is By name Doctor Peter Eze That Is His Name Contact Him Right Away
Stay Blessed Tony Elumalu

Hmm, seems someone's asociate may have gotten shutdown or something
_______________________________________________

March 7th

Roger doger, I am contacting him. I'm glad you're still around, I was about to deploy my ninja assassins to come help you.

Ninja's, ATTACK!
_______________________________________________

And this one goes to the new contact...

March 7th

Whats up doc? Dr Tony said to contact you and gave me your email address. He also said to send any and all bills directly to him, as he will be taking care of it.

I'm sure Tony will be bitching about this, might have to pit them against each other and sit back.

Thanks,

Ray Thull
Vice President, Chocolate Starfish, Inc.
“Serving it all day long”

_____________________________________________

This from the fake diplomat.

March 8th

Dear Raynar Thull


How Are You, I Received Your Mail, Yes I am Aware Of The Box That We Want To Send To You. Listen Very Carefully You Are Going To Pay $12,000 To The Diplomat Once They Arrive In U.S.A. This is Known As Handling Charges If This Arrangement Is Okay By You Please Let Me Have Your Detailed Address And Your Telephone Number And A Photocopy Of Your International Passport For Identification. But Also If You Can Come Down Here To Nigeria It Would Be Very Much Okay I Would Assist You To Open Up A Domiciliary Account Here To Pay The Fund Into The Account ,

So That There Will Not Be Any Other Stress Or You Waiting For The Diplomat To Bring The Box. If This Suggestion Is Okay For You Please Let Me Know. I want you to Call Me on My Mobile Number 2348023198545 for More Information
Thanks And God Bless Dr Peter Eze


_____________________________________________

March 8th

I wasnt sure who this guy was, so I acted all paranoid.

Who are you? Who gave you my information? I dont remember having any contact information on you.

___________________________________________

March 8th

Dear Raynar Thull,


How Are You , Listen Very Carefully I Am Not Here In This Office For One To Insult Me Are You Not The Person That Sent The Below Mail To Me


(Whats up doc? Dr Tony said to contact you and gave me your email address. He also said to send any and all bills directly to him, as he will be taking care of it.
Thanks, Ray Thull Vice President, Chocolate Starfish, Inc. "Serving it all day long")

Please Check Well Before You Right Me
Thanks Dr Peter Eze Director Of The Diplomat

What?? The little punk wants to give me some attitude? Well my friend, two can play that.

_____________________________________________

March 8th

Listen up shitbrick, dont take that tone with me. I've been working with Dr. Wili for almost 3 weeks now, and wont have any attitude from you. The reason I asked who you were was because I didnt recognize the name or message in my email. Dr. Wili and I have been corresponding for awhile now, so I recognize his name when my dylithium warp filters allows his email through. Yours was flagged because I have not added you to the main-frame, but all is fixed now.

I'll be waiting your apology now.

Ray Thull
VP of Finances - Taint Industries
"Bridging the gap"

Slap. It turns out that I referenced another bait, Dr. Wili, instead of Dr. Tony. Lets see if he notices.

_________________________________

March 9th

Dear Raynar Thull

How Are You Today? I Received Your Mail, Listen If You Are Here For Joke I Am Not Here For That, Please Kindly Give To Me The Information That I Demand From You As Soon As I Get Them We Proceed. I Wait To Hear From You.

Thanks
Dr Peter Eze

_________________________________

March 9th

Lets see what he does when I pull a Donald Trump on him. I bet "Dr. Tony" will be asking whats going on. Might be time to introduce a new character.

Dr. Peter,

You're fired. I am going to contact Dr. Tony and get my own contact, as you are a rude ass. I hope Tony hasn't paid you well, because he is going to be mad when he realizes what you cost him.

Ray Thull
VP of Finances - Taint Industries
"Bridging the gap"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home