counter stats Scamming the scammers: Dr. Wili - Taint Industries

Scamming the scammers

Scambaiting - The only sport a true geek can win

Friday, January 06, 2006

Dr. Wili - Taint Industries

February 22

Wili Ikenga
12 Avenue
Dakar Senegal

I am Dr Wili Ikenga, Bank Manager in one of the leading banks here in Dakar Senegal. I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. A contract employers- Teaser Petroleum Corporation made a numbered time Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$27,000,000.00 (Twenty seven Million Dollars) in my bank. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally discovered from his contract employers, Teaser Petroleum Corporation that MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Munich Germany died in a plane crash along with his entire family in July 2000.PLEASE TAKE A CAREFULL LOOK AT THE BBC PUBLISHED Monday, 31 July, 2000, 13:22 GMT 14:22
UK: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Since we got this information about his death and on further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigated and discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$27,000, 000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of Senegal, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Senegalese Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that I will place every necessary information about you in the late account owner's file and our computer data base as his next of kin entitled to inherit his deposited fund. We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favour for the transfer.

A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 50% for me and 30% for you. The remaining 20% will be for any expenses we might incurred during the course of the transaction. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address above. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply via my confidential email address.

Regards,
Dr Wili Ikenga,

Blah blah blah
_____________________________________________________________

Feb 22nd

Dr. Wili Ikenga,

Thank you very much for your email. I must say that this is a very interesting proposition. I am sorry that the poor man died, but I think I can get over his death with my 30% of his millions.

Screw him, show me some money.

Allow me to introduced myself. My name is Ray Thull, VP of Finances for Taint Industries. We are mainly an import/export company of exotic animals. We have numerous clients, mostly celebrities who are better than most people because of their status, and we furnish them with all sorts of animals, ranging from Iblodix, to the extremely rare Mogwai. We usually profit anywhere between $1.3 and $2.2 million USD analy. While we are a profitable company, an extra $9 million USD would help us expand our network onto all 9 continents, especially Atlantis, where we are searching for the very elusive 'snipe' creatures. No one has ever caught one, and we plan on being the first.

What do I need to do to collect these millions? Send me whatever information you need.

Ray Thull
VP of Finances - Taint Industries
"Bridging the gap"

If you dont know what a TAINT is, go look around Google.

_____________________________________________________________

Feb 23

Dear Ray,

Thank you for your swift response and willingness to assist us toward a successful conclusion of this lucrative business for our mutual benefits.Necessary documents about the transaction will be sent to you in a later communication after am convienced of your honesty and seriousness to partner with me in this transaction. This transaction am about to start with you is very serious transaction, we (my colleague and me) have been working on this particular project for the past two (2) years now and we have committed a lot into this transaction to bring it to this level we are right now and advise you to handle this transaction very serious and confidential. We need your support and assistance to conclude this transaction as we cannot do it alone hence we are all still working under the bank.

OUR DUTY HERE:
With my position at the bank,i will be able to handle all necessary internal paper works that will justify you as the bona fide beneficiary of the money,this process will include fixing your name in the vital documents at the bank as the next of kin so that the bank will recognize you as the beneficiary during the official filling of application for claim .I will take care of all internal work at the bank to ensure a smooth process.

YOUR DUTY:
As soon as i conclude the internal documentation work then i will send you a specimen text of application for claim letter which you will forward immediately to the foreign transfer department of the bank as the beneficiary for the bank to start processing the fund in your favor as the beneficiary of the money.Once the bank receive the application letter they will verify your claim with the bank record and when they see that your name appeared in the customers file as the next of kin then they will approve your calim then process the funds in your favour.

SECURITY:
In a transaction like this one should not over look the security aspect of the deal,i will handle the process perfectly here to protect your interest therefore,you should not discuss this business with any body in your country including your attorney or bank officials until the whole process is completed here to avoid any problem.It is the duty of the bank here to contact you as soon as the payment is ready for transfer.Owing to the events around the world now ,financial matters like this is secretly handle and never exposed so take note.You interest and my interest is well protected hence the business is 100% risk free so long you follow my instruction.The transaction and process centers here so you don't have to consult anybody even your attorney because we don't want any third party in this transaction.

UNDERTAKING:
Before the money is transfered into your account,i will need an undertaking from you assuring us that you will not run away or cheat us when your account is credited with the money.We have worked all through life for this golden opportunity which comes once in a life time.The whole thing centers on trust,we trust your capability and honesty hoping that you will maintain that trust until we finally meet in your country.

I would like you to call me on phone for a closer discussion on receipt of this message, my direct line is: +221- 6160793. We will conclude this transaction within 10 working days with your maximum cooperation.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Regards
Dr Wili

More blah blah blah.

_______________________________________________

Feb 23

Dear Dr. Wili,

I assure you that I am an honest person, and will NOT run away with the money. I understand that this is a delicate situation, and security needs to be in place. I also have my own guidelines for maintaining security on my end. To begin with, I will need some sort of ID for my records. I am also attaching mine, so that we can be equal in this.

Please send the required paperwork and ID as soon as possible. I am very anxious to receive this money, since I hate my job. Actually, my life in general. My wife is cheating on me, my kids are crackheads, and my dog is peeing on my couch every day. With your help, I will be able to leave this life, and maybe you and I can meet up someday and have some fun.

I hate life. Will he offer condolensces?

Let me know what you need as quickly as possible.

Ray Thull
VP of Finances - Taint Industries
"Bridging the gap"

_______________________________________________

Feb 23

Sorry, I forgot to attach my ID.

I attach my passport


_______________________________________________

Feb 23rd

Dear Raynar,

please use this email address contact bank today.

I received your email and have noted the content, thank you very much for your response and kind interest to work with me in this coperation.

I have draft an application letter which you will fill with your personal information and submit it to the bank as a formal application requesting the release and transfering of the fund to your bank account as the sole beneficiary next of kin.
Enclosed herewith is the application texts which you will fill carefully and forward to the Bank demanding the release of the fund to your bank account. After you forward the application then you email me so that i will advice you the next step to take.
I look forward to your cooperation.

Dr Wili Ikenga

They attach some stupid form that I wont cut and paste here, its the standard one thats in all my other scambaits.
_____________________________________________________________

Feb 23

Dr. Wili,

I will fill this out and send it to the bank in a few minutes. Before, though, I have some issues to discuss with you.

My associates are rather displeased with me for not having received any ID from you. They are threatening to take me off of this deal at this very moment, unless I receive something. Could you please send me a scan of some sort of official ID to get them off my back. They are about as annoying as my soon to be ex-wife and her snotty kids. I can't wait for this deal to be finalized, so I can leave them all.

Here fishy fishy.

Get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks

Ray Thull
VP of Finances - Taint Industries
"Bridging the gap"

_____________________________________________________________

Feb 24

I received this from the bank. You need to send them the information, since I dont have the documents.

I forward this to him, since I dont really feel like figuring it out.

---------------------

For the attention: Mr.RAYNAR THULL

Sir,

I have been directed by the manager/director of Foreign Operations- Mr.Pascal Gue to write you in respect to release of late Engr. ANDREAS CHRANNER's depsoit with us.

However,hence you have officially applied for the claim and transfer of this fund into your account as the next of kin,it is important you know that the normal standard international banking procedures will require you to provide a death certificate of late Engr. ANDREAS CHRANNER and a power of attorney issued to you by a Senegalese resident attorney presenting you as a trustee to late Engr. ANDREAS CHRANNER requesting you to make this transfer to your nominated bank account.

Secondly,you shall support your claim with a letter of affidavit issued by the Federal high court of Senegal to ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give you the best of our services.Should you have any question(s), please do not fail to contact our foreign operations director for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,

Ms. Cherise Daniels.
(For Accounts Dept.)

N/B Our acredited attorney can help you on this matter if you don't have any lawyer here in Senegal.

_____________________________________________________________

Feb 24th

Dear Raynar,

Thanks very much for your mail. Please note that you shall not front me since no one know that the deal is between me and you. Ask bank to give you contact of their attorney to help you secure the required documents.

Please do not coment anything about me to the bank or lawyer because they will find out that we work together and stop the whole transaction therefore, ask them to give you the contact of lawyer to enable him precure and secure the required documents and submit to them.

I will send to you the death certificate and my identity on monday.
I pray and believe that everything shal be alright in the nearest future as soon as lawyer get those documents and submit to them.

Get back to me as soon as you you contact the lawyer.

Yours faithfully,
Wili

___________________________________________________________

Feb 24

Dont worry, your secret is safe with me. I will contact the bank and tell them I will send them the information.

Of course its safe. I wont share this with anyone
___________________________________________________________

Feb 27

Dear Raynar,

How are you today together with your family ? Hope everyone is alright.However, with the itle information I got from the office this morning,I find out that they gave you contact of our accredited attorney who will precure the reuired documents for you.Have you be in able to contact him ? His Name is Dr.Malick Diop.

How is my family? Read a few mails up, Doc.

Your urgent response upon the receipt of this particullar message wil be highly appriciated as it will enable me know our stand at the moment.

Awaiting.
Dr.Wili.

___________________________________________________________

Feb 27

Dr. Wili,

Please help me. I know you are a doctor, and I need advice quickly. Its the gonads. They now have these...THINGS...running arcross them. What can I do to save them?

Nothing back from the bank, I hope they hurry, as I need to buy medicine to save myself.

For a doctor, he sure doesnt want to offer any help...until now. Seems he might take an interest.
___________________________________________________________

March 1st

Dear Raynar,

I received your mail with thanks. Contact lawyer on his email address malickchambers0000@lawyer.com His name is Malick Diop. Tell him to help and procure power of attorney and affidavit support from the high court to enable bank transfer your money with them into your account.I was not in the office and that is why I get back to you very late.

What problem did you said that you are having?What medicine are you talking about ?

Awaiting for your response.
Sincerely,
Dr.Wili.

___________________________________________________________

March 1st

Dr. Wili,

Thank you for getting back to me. I will contact the lawyer and get the documents.

I'm not sure the name of the medicine. It was testiciclityle or something along those lines.

The problem is my gonads. At first they were swollen, then turned red, then these THINGS grew on them kind of like spurs. They are sharp and stab me when I walk. I sat on one and it almost burst.

Ouch

___________________________________________________________

March 1st

This goes to the fake lawyer.

Dr wili told me to contact you, to send me some lawyer forms, so that I can receive the money and buy the medicine for my gonads. Hurry.

Please help.

______________________________________________________

Well, here is the contact from the fake lawyer. Here comes the "fees" for processing. Now the dangle time can begin.
March 3rd

Our Ref:BMC/Vol.19 CaseNo.015181/06.
Your Ref: Affidavit support/powr of attorney.
Date: 2nd March, 2006.

Attention: Raynar Thull,

I wish to inform you that this chamber has accepted to offer you the required legal services having confirmed the true existence and legitimacy of the aformentioned sum with Citi Bank. Pursuant to that, we have concluded consultations with the appropriate quarters/authorities on the needfuls to notarise the relevant document and you are hereby notified as follows:-

After due consultations from Dakar High Court, I understand that it will officially cost the sum of US$2,350.00 (Two thousand three hundred and fiftyUS$ only) to notarise the power of attorney and secure Affidavit support in the Federal high court here in Senegal..My chambers' legal fees is US$15,000(Fifteen thousand US$ only).

So to enable us commence actions on your file, you should send the notary fees of US$2,350.00 only while our service charge shall paid to us immediately you receive the funds into your account.Please do not fail to contact me on phone if there is any more clarifications needed.I will secure and notarise and submit to Citi Bank for immediate transfer to any desination account of your choice and also send a copy to you as soon as I receive the required court charges .

Thanks and regards.

Dr.Malick Diop.
--
(Principal partner of Malick & Malick Chambers).

N/B . You can send the fees with the below information via western union.Get back to me as soon as you wire the fees.

Name: Ginikanwa Ndidi Sunday
Addess: liberte 2,Sicap Dakar Senegal.

________________________________________________________

March 3rd

Dr. Malick Balls. Doubt he'll notice. Nigerian "lawyers" dont seem to be too quick.

No problem, I have the money ready to go, but am not authorized to send it until I receive an official ID from either your or Dr. Wili. I have requested his ID numerous times, but have not received anything. Please have him send it as soon as possible so that I can send the money. I will withdraw it today and set it aside so that it will be ready as soon as I receive it.

Ray Thull
VP of Finances - Taint Industries
"Bridging the gap"

I'm tired of not receiving an ID. I sent mine to try and bait him to hurry up, and I still got nothing. I WILL NOT BE DENIED!

____________________________________________________

March 2nd

He sends his bad passport, but I take it for now.
Dear Ray,

I attached my passport here.


______________________________________________

March 2nd

I accept, and then ignore for a few days.

Thank you for it. My associates and I are going on Mogwai safari for a few days, I will get back to you then.

______________________________________________

Now he begins to ignore the fact that I told him I was out for a few days, and starts asking questions right away.

March 3rd
Dear Raynar,
How are you and your family ? I was too bussy and that is why I could not get back to you quickly.I send my passport copy to you very late yesterday as you are complaining.How is your body are you recovering,I wich that we could finalise this transaction as soon as possible to enable you go to a good hospital upon my arrival to your country.Where is Mogwai Safari you said that you are going to with your partners ? Have you get the documents required by Bank from the lawyer ? Your urgent reply upon the receipt of this particular mail will be highly appriciated while still count on your effort to complete this project.
Awaiting for your quick response.
Sincerely yours,

Dr.Wili.

_____________________________________________

March 5th

Still playing dumb about "the bank"

Dr Wili,

I am feeling much better thank you. While on safari, I fell into a river, and I guess it was something in the water, because my gonads have returned to their normal state. Hopefully they'll stay that way, as I have a certain lady friend who is coming over later.

I received your passport, thank you. Am still waiting on contact from the bank.

________________________________________________________

March 6th

Please forward to me.

wili

________________________________________________________

March 6th

Here you go. I hope you can figure this out.

I attach a jpg converted to a document that will display gibberish.

_________________________________________________

March 7th

Dear Raynar,

Which bank send this attachement to you??? The attachement is contrary to what we are vegitating.Please my dear get documents needed from lawyer and submit to bank for immediate transfer of the funds into your account. It is very simple.If you are no more willing to compolete this transaction kindly let me know to enable me solicit for help else where.

Your response towards the above mail will help you and me.
Have a precious day my dear.
Dr.Wili.

Oh no, what has happened to my money?!! I promise I sent it, I really did...

__________________________________________________

March 7th

Whoo, time to lay a slap down on him.

Hold up a goddamn minute here, wili. Dont take that attitude with me about being unwilling to "compolete" this transaction. I am throwing out my wife and her dipshit kids so that I can trade up and make some bank here, and you pop an attitude with me because the bank that YOU set me up with is clown shoes?

You had better apoligize right now before I pull out of this whole damn thing.

Ray
_______________________________________

March 7th

my apolgy ray

wili

Hah, what kind of crap-ass apology is this? Think its time to turn on the 'ignore' mode for awhile and let him stew.

________________________________

Well, I've let him stew awhile, so its time to put in a request from him to prove he's sorry.

March 9th

Dr. Wili,

Thank you for your apology. It saddened my heart to hear that you would think I was not serious about this transaction. I have spent many hours trying to put together this deail, and to be accused of that makes me want to put my meat in a grinder until I cry.

My associates, however, are not so nice. I showed them your apology, and they at first wanted to pull out and work with other offeres that we have. However, I finally convinced them that you are an honorable person, and that they should continued to work with you. They finally relented, but have the following condition.

To prove who you are, they are asking me to send you a copy of one of our company fliers. They would like you to print it out, and have your picture taken with it and sent back to us. You are to have a big smile on your face, as if you really love our company.

I know it seems like an odd request, but this is their terms, not mine. Please hurry with it as soon as possible, and lets get this business deal back on track.

Ray Thull
VP of Finances - Taint Industries
"Bridging the gap"

I attach a crappy little image I threw together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home