counter stats Scamming the scammers: Shawn Barret - Chocolate Starfish

Scamming the scammers

Scambaiting - The only sport a true geek can win

Friday, January 06, 2006

Shawn Barret - Chocolate Starfish

Feb 23rd

Dear Ray ,

Sequel to your current email, well i am very happy to hear from you and to have this very nice question from you as i have sent to you more than two emails without recieving the replies from you.this simply imply that you are indeed intrested to assist me in this very transaction hoping that you will not fail me or sit on the money when it is tranfered to any of your norminated account.

But it is such dis-hearting that such question emanates from you at this stage,this request is something of dis believe and a question mark on the credibility of adults of my generation in the face of mutual association,this mis giving lives an endelible mark on the thought and rational of the request, but i thought that trust understanding and relationship is priceless and believe/ trust is the sole right of individuals.

So i request that you send to me your private and personal phone number as this is better spoken than anything else.

with this we can deliberate on the process and modalities involved, So give this a thought and let moral rules in every thing we do.

Regards

David Walker

Whoa Nelly…he dares to question me? Time for a little taste of his own medicine.

_________________________________________

Feb 23rd

To begin with, I have replied to each and every email that I have received. However, I now think it is time for me to end this deal, as you are writing to me now as David Walker, when yesterday the same account said it was from Shawn Barret. Are you trying to scam me or something?

No way could he be scamming me…could he?

_________________________________________

Feb 23rd

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your oppeness towards this very transaction, this shows me that you read my emails with a great corncern.

Well i am very happy to notice that you are a serious business man and i will like you to become my partner in this very matter.

Secondly i intentionally deed it to know fully well if you are just joking with this very transaction. for your full information my real name is Shawn Barret.

Please i still request that you send to me your direct phone number as it will be nice to talk to you in person and also to hear the voice of my great friend abroad.

Regards
Shawn Barret

Before I got a chance to reply, this came in. I guess it’s some philosphy mumbo-jumbo, but he did say he would do what I asked to make me feel better.

_________________________________________

Feb 23rd

Dear Sir,

How are you?

Opinion,believe and thought are the sole right of an individual,motion is something one held so dear to him,but streotyping is a believe that takes is distructive even in the face of an open fact,prejudice is a negative thought that million of frankness will never cure it only,if the individual accepts the concept or re-education on a held notion believe and thought.

My proposition to you is devoid of the negative attibutes of your thought,so if you need us to proceed,then these sentiments and calling of names cannot go well with us,if ever you need a thing of convinction that is under my control, do name it and i will see to that for our own intrest and the intrest of the transaction.

Finally i am a christian and a believer and the day i was born i cried and the world rejoiced and have stipulated that i must live my life in such away that when i die the world will cry and i rejoice.

Regards
Shawn Barret

Sounds like an open invitation to score trophies.
_________________________________________

Feb 23rd

Hello Shawn Barret,

I am pleased to see that you have come around. I do not have time to waste on simple matters, and this is no simple matter.

Personally, I believe that you are an open and honest businessman. However, my associates are concerned, even after reading this email, that there is some sort of security breach. Therefore, they request the following to continue with this transaction.

1) A scan of some sort of official ID, such as a passport, license of some sort, etc.
2) A copy of the same person in the above mentioned ID, holding our company logo. This way they can be assured that they are dealing with the same person.

Attached is the logo. You are to appear very excited about our gourmet dishes. It also must be in color, and the picture must be clear.

Please note that if the picture is of good quality, it might be used in our monthly advertisements, where our representatives receive a $1,000 USD monthly allotment.

Ray Thull
Chocolate Starfish Inc
“Chocolate Starfish is the Tastiest”

P.S. My number is 1-206-984-4190

Let see if he decides to play nice. I attach my “logo” below.

starfish.jpg

__________________________________________________

Feb 27th

Dear Raynar Thull,

Thanks for your mail,it is funny that trust could be sold and bought at this cheap rate of this your thought, but i thought that trust understanding and relationship is priceless,if the transaction is such that is to scam you,i rather comply to your such little request to have my way,but it is such dis-hearting that such mail emanates from you at this stage,this request is something of dis believe and a question mark on the credibility of adults of my generation in the face of mutual association,this mis giving lives an endelible mark on the thought and rational of the request,such to the point of of sending to you my international passport and a picture of mine with your direct company logo.

Please i can send to you my international passport hoping that you will do the same on your next reply, not addvertising for your company for no reason.

So my dear if you neet to assist me in this very matter lets just be our brothers keeper and have moral justification on this as i have no time to waste or if you are not ready for this ,please do not hestate to informe me so that i have to search for a reliable one to handle this free and fair and dont forget to send to me your full contact details as i try calling your line but was not connecting.

So give this a thought and let moral rules in every thing we do.

Regards
Shawn Barret

I have no clue with this dipshit is saying, maybe they busted out a thesaurus and just used one word. Anyways, I can repeat myself too…

__________________________________________________

Feb 28th

Dear Shawn,

I agree that trust is priceless, and trust is the only thing that holds us together. If we do not trust in trust, then who are we to trust? I trust that we must all be trusted, and I have placed my trust in your trust.

However, my associates are not as trusting. They are grumpy old men who dont see the world as I do. When I tried to explain to them about the trust I had in you, they didnt care. They said that the passport in itself is not verification, since anyone could be sending it, and by including the Authentication Photo with our logo, they would be 100% sure and would continue with this transcation.

Sorry for the delay, but they are jerks. When I receive this money I will take over the company and send them packing. Please send both pictures as soon as possible.

Ray Thull
Chocolate Starfish Inc
“Chocolate Starfish is the Tastiest”

_____________________________________

Hmm, has Shawn twigged on me?

March 9th

Dear Shawn,

Am I to assume that you do not want to continue with our transaction? It has been over a week and I have still not received your pictures.

Ray Thull
Chocolate Starfish Inc
“Chocolate Starfish is the Tastiest”

__________________________________
March 11th

Dear sir, Here is my picture hoping to have yours,as i have started the documentation in your favour,so please i need your full Names,Address,age,Occupation and Marital status with your bank Information. Regards

shawn



I get a fake passport, but its not what I'm after...
________________________________

March 11th

Dear Shawn,

Thank you for your passport. I will put it in your file for future records. I am also attaching my passport, as well as my banking information.

Please note that I will also require the Authorization Photograph mentioned in previous emails for this transaction.

Ray Thull
Chocolate Starfish Inc
"Chocolate Starfish is the Tastiest"



I attach my equally fake, but better-made passport, and re-iterate the need for the Authorization Photograph. I'm sure this will cause problems, since I doubt it will match the passport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home